Keeping connected has vital benefits to your health and wellbeing. Our staff can pop in for a chat to your home and spend time with you doing activities of your choice – listening to music, reading, craft, games and other interests you might like to explore.
Activities will help you feel connected to others and help you to enjoy lifelong hobbies or activities you have never tried before!
- Enjoy the company of friendly staff.
- Have fun and enjoy conversation.
- Support to do things you enjoy.
Social support home visits can include;
- Staff attending your home to provide general conversation
- Play games, do puzzles and enjoy activities
- Support to undertake home-based hobbies and interests.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.