Our integratedliving community newsletter has a fresh new look after more than twenty editions! Our blog and podcast fall under the same name, designed to inspire you to keep living and feeling well.
Read about the latest news including:
- The special bond formed between World War Two veteran and client Jo, and integratedliving Support Worker, Janine.
- Our response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how we’ve remained committed to your safety and wellbeing.
- Your 2020 Annual Client Survey feedback.
- The Integrated Health Systems Demonstrator (IHSD) and our future direction.
- Our response to The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety recommendations.
- What’s happening in our Wellness and Activity Centres, including a new client favourite - Moto Tiles!
- The transition of our meal delivery program to Lite n’ Easy, a new and exciting partnership to provide quality, value for money meals to our clients.
More articles to read next
integratedliving Newsletter - July 2020
Read about how our clients have been keeping fit during the lockdown, the annual client survey and its results, our new service offerings, COVID-19 safety measures and some top tips to keep you on your feet!