We are excited to introduce “My Support App by integratedliving” designed to make communicating with us even easier by using your mobile phone. My Support App is currently available for our New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory and some Victorian customers*.
How do I download it?
- If you are an integratedliving customer – make sure we have your mobile phone number on file – you can check this by calling our Customer Service Centre on 1300 782 896.
If you do not have a mobile phone number but would still like a family member to access your schedule you can provide their mobile number to integratedliving and we will grant them access.
- If you are a family member of an integratedliving customer, we can provide you access to view their My Support App. You will need to have the customer’s permission to do so before verifying your mobile number with our Customer Service Centre on 1300 782 896.
- Once a mobile number is provided to integratedliving, click the icon below to direct you to the App Store Google Play Store to download:
- Follow the instructions in our Getting Started Guide to take you through how to use the features of the My Support App.
Through the My Support App you can:
- Reschedule an integratedliving service or request a new service,
- Provide feedback on your service,
- Share service dates and times with nominated family members or carers,
- Get reminders about when a staff member is due to visit,
- Review your schedule and confirm the dates and times for your services,
Using the “My Support App by integratedliving”:
You will receive a text message to your (or your designated family member’s) mobile phone reminding you to download and start using the My Support App.
The My Support App will not replace existing ways to contact us, such as through the Customer Service Centre, but will add a fast, easy and effective way that you can communicate with us when it’s convenient to you.
In using the My Support App, your personal information remains private and confidential.
If you have any questions about using the new My Support App please speak with your Support Worker or phone our Customer Service Centre on 1300 782 896. For general enquiries about the My Support App please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Customers that were previous BDNH customers may have trouble accessing My Support App. integratedliving are endeavouring to resolve this issue.