Our clinical and nursing services are delivered by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses along with experienced Assistants in Nursing and support you to manage health concerns and conditions.
Nursing support delivered to you in your home can deliver great benefits.
- Staff work closely with you, your carer, GP and health professionals.
- Assessments to monitor your improvements and needs.
- Tailored and adjustable services to meet your individual needs.
Our nursing care support services can include;
- Wound care
- Continence management
- Falls management
- Catheter care
- Skin integrity management
- Personal care
- General health and wellbeing support.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
What are the assessments you must complete to gain funding?
When applying for support through My Aged Care, the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, you will be assessed to determine the level of funding you can receive.
How can I assist my family member to stay at home longer?
When it comes to broaching the subject of home care services with a loved one, it’s important to remind them that asking for help does not mean they will lose their independence. Seeking assistance enables people to stay safe and well in their home for longer.