Our clinical and nursing services are delivered by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses along with experienced Assistants in Nursing and support you to manage health concerns and conditions.
Nursing support delivered to you in your home can deliver great benefits.
- Staff work closely with you, your carer, GP and health professionals.
- Assessments to monitor your improvements and needs.
- Tailored and adjustable services to meet your individual needs.
Our nursing care support services can include;
- Wound care
- Continence management
- Falls management
- Catheter care
- Skin integrity management
- Personal care
- General health and wellbeing support.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.